On successful completion of this lesson, students will understand how to find existing rental bookings and check back in returning rental equipment.
Finding an Existing Rental Booking
- In the Rentals screen, click on Rental Bookings ‘Find’.
- The ‘Rental Booking Search’ box will appear.
- Enter the criteria you want to search by and click ‘Search’.
- Double-click on the booking you want to open it.
Checking-in Equipment from a Rental Booking
- Use the Find function above to locate the existing booking.
- Double-click on a record to open it.
- The ‘Rental Booking’ box will open. Click the ‘Check-In’ button.
- The ‘Check In’ box will open.
- By default, all items are selected. If any items are not being returned, un-tick the box in the first column. You can also use the ‘Select All’ and ‘Deselect All’ buttons
- Once you have made your selection as appropriate, click on the ‘Check-In’ button. All items will now be available for future rental bookings.