Packaging Items Together
On successful completion of this lesson, students will understand to create packages of items to sell.
Many products can be sold together as packages such as a BCD, Regulator, Alternate Air Source and Gauges for example. In EVE, an item can either be a package, such as BCD/Regulator Package, or it can be part of a package.
Creating a Package
- Create a new Stock Item, naming it as a BCD/Reg Package for example.
- Enter information as for any new item, as described earlier.
- In the Packages Tab, check the ‘This item is a Package?’ box
- Use the Add and Remove buttons to edit the items that make up this package.
- To open the stock item record of one of the package components, select it and click the ‘Open’ button.
- If this is a product, click on the ‘Click Here to see Packages this item is in’ link in the top right-hand corner to see more details.