On successful completion of this lesson, students will understand how to add new suppliers and how to find existing suppliers.
Adding New Suppliers
- To create a new Supplier, click on ‘Suppliers’, ‘New’.
- The ‘New Supplier’ box will open
- In the General Tab enter the contact details of the supplier
- In the Stores Tab select the stores that use this supplier (if you have multiple stores).
- In the Details Tab, enter your account and shipping information.
- The Chart Tab gives you a quick overview of sales for this supplier.
Finding Existing Suppliers
- To find an existing Supplier, click on ‘Suppliers’, ‘Find’.
- Click ‘Search’ in the box that opens and EVE will display a list of all the Suppliers you use.
- Double-click any Supplier and more information will be displayed.