Adding a New Enquiry
On successful completion of this lesson, students will understand how to add a new enquiry.
- In the Customers Module, click ‘New’ next to ‘Enquiries’
- The ‘New Enquiry’ dialog box will open
- Select the ‘Enquiry Type’. You can choose from Course, Trip, Special Interest, Stock Item and Other.
- As you select an enquiry the box heading to the right will change. In this example, we are creating a Course enquiry type and the box shows Course Type.
- Use the Course Type box to select the appropriate course.
- Click ‘Save’
To find out more about how to set up and use enquiry sources click the ‘Enquiry Sources Video‘ link or the button below:
Setting Up and Managing Customer Enquiries and Follow Ups
To find out more about how to set up and manage customer enquiries and follow ups click the ‘Setting Up and Managing Customer Enquiries and Follow Ups‘ link or the button below: